Whether you’re a mom, business owner or a corporate CEO, sleep is the ultimate form of self-care and Brittney Stefanic loves helping families around the world get more of it to continue living a healthy and thriving life. In this episode we talk about all things sleeps for the modern-day woman and why it’s important to make it a priority!
- How she took her love for science and teaching to create a sleep consulting career that has paid off.
- The importance of self-care
- Addressing sleep struggles that women are experiencing
- How a sleep consultant can help your family.
- Do women need more sleep than men?
- How 20 minutes can make a huge improvement in your quality of sleep.
- Addressing common sleep myths.
“If you’re struggling with sleep, pulling the phone out of your bedroom is going to help period.” – Brittney
“You can be a fantastic entrepreneur and still be getting eight and a half or nine hours of sleep a night.” – Brittney
Brittney is a science geek + lover of sleep + Enneagram 1.
She believes deeply that sleep is a superpower, and that you need more of it whether you are a mom, business owner or corporate CEO.
Sleep is the ultimate form of self-care, and she loves helping families around the world get more of it in to continue living a healthy and thriving life!