In this episode, Nicole Scott and Michelle Hancock discuss finance tips anyone can follow to help manage personal and business finances during the COVID-19 crisis. Nicole Scott and her husband got debt free in 2015 paying off $75,000 in 35 months using Dave Ramsey’s baby steps. Listen to learn more about her experience and what she has learned through that process to help you do the same – even during a time like this!
- How she was able to achieve a debt-free life as a mom, wife and business owner through Dave Ramsey’s principles.
- What she is doing now as a photographer during COVID-19 and how she has benefited from her rainy day savings.
- What to do with your stimulus check depending on your financial situation.
- Why two budgets are not the same
- Discovering your WHYs and putting your budget into motion.
- Financial hard truths everyone should know.
- What taking care of your four walls means when it comes to budgeting.
- The problem with keeping up with the Joneses.
About Nicole Scott
Nicole is a boy-mom of three and lives in the country with her family, chickens, and critters. She and her husband got debt free in 2015 paying of $75,000 in 35 months using Dave Ramsey’s baby steps. She’s now a photographer and beauty enthusiast who believes in self-care and encouraging women and moms.
Links, products and special listener discounts mentioned
Apps & Tools
Other ways to enjoy this episode
Download the Nicole Scott interview transcript.
Join the She Lives Podcast Facebook Group