Have you suddenly found yourself homeschooling? Laura Hernandez with Mama Systems shares how she is coping with the world today. She is a mom of 10 that uses systems and routine to keep her home calm and free of chaos.
- What life is like for her family during this time of uncertainty and change.
- How to stay positive when you find yourself in a dark place.
- Her advice to moms that have never homeschooled before.
- How your homeschool day will look nothing like an 8-3 school day and that is okay!
- Her favorite kids’ activities and things to do for adults.
- How she delegates chores and tasks throughout her family.
About Laura Hernandez
Laura and her husband live in the Dallas area with their ten children (three biologically and three through adoption). She has developed systems and life hacks to keep families’ lives run smoothly. She founded Mama Systems to save other mamas the pain she went through trying to develop a schedule that actually works for her family. Her goal is to bring more peace to families’ homes by coaching them through ideas, schedules, incentives, chores and delegating.
“I keep just trying to think of like, how are we going to make this experience great for our kids. Where it’s going to change them for the better when they look back at our family, they’ll look back at this time in this time in history and think that was really good for us. And these are the things I learned. And this is how I grew as a person.” – Laura Hernandez
“Be kind to yourself. And give yourself permission to have hard days and give yourself permission to not do all of the work that is at home.”- Laura Hernandez
Links, products and special listener discounts mentioned
Website: Mama Systems
FREE Age Appropriate Chores eGuide: Head to the website, scroll down to sign up!
Apps: Marco Polo
Other ways to enjoy this episode
Download the Laura Hernandez interview transcript.
Join the She Lives Podcast Facebook Group